Assign modules on offcanvas module position to make them visible in the sidebar.

Gallery




...........................

Project 1

Details: Redecoration & Draught proofing of 20 sash Windows / SW11 6JB



Project 2

Details: Restoration of 8 sash Windows , rot repairs / Oxford



Project 3

New windows and french doors / Virginia Water




Project 4

Details: External Painting , Windows restoration , Draught proofing / Wimbledon SW20



Project 5

Details: Sash windows, front doors, french doors / Windsor Listed Building



Project 6

Details: External  Decorating - Front Door Restoration / TW10



Project 7

Details: Full restoration of 120 windows / Listed Building
Warfield Hall was originally built in the 1730s and belonged to the Hart, later the Hart-Cotton, family. It passed by marriage to the Parry family of Denbighshire and passed down in that family until sold in 1831 to General Sir John Malcolm on his return from India.He described it as "a large three storey mansion, built in the 1730s, with ten bedrooms, stabling, a paddock, an orangery, a well-wooded park with a two-acre lake, a fine garden with a terrace, kitchen garden and outhouses". Malcolm died shortly afterwards and the property was bought by William Charles King.

The house was substantially altered or rebuilt in the 1840s and, following a serious fire, was rebuilt in the 1870s by William King.In 1890 King's daughter, Georgina, married Field Marshal Sir Charles Brownlow who moved into the house.The house was extended in the late 19th century and altered again in the early 20th century.In 1939 the house was acquired by Sir Thomas Sopwith who used it as his home until the house was sold at auction in 1952.In the mid 1970s the house was used as the American Military HQ in the film The Eagle Has Landed.

It is now the property of Sheik Ali Juffali, a director of E. A. Juffali and Brothers.



Project 8

Details: Refurbishment and draught proofing 22 sash windows and doors / Faringdon



Project 9

Details: New windows , french doors, draught proofing and painting - 65 windows / Newbury




Project 10

Details: Refurbishment and Draught proofing 22 sash Windows and doors / Epson



Project 11

Details: Restoration and draught proofing 75 windows and doors - Brick cleaning / Boxford



Project 12

Details: 85 sash windows / Central London



Project 13

Details: Windows & Door Resrotation /  Kensington & Chelsea



Project 14

Details: Full refurbishment of 8 sash Windows /  Slough



Project 15

Details: Redecoration 25 windows  - External painting /  Bookham



Project 16

Details: Windows & door Refurbishment /  Kensington & Chelsea




Project 17

Details: Windows & door Refurbishment /  Frays Hall Uxbridge



Project 18

Details : sash windows and doors / Twickenham TW11




Project 19

Details: 14 sash windows and new doors




Project 20

Abbey Road Studios (formerly known as EMI Recording Studios) is a recording studio at 3 Abbey Road, St John's Wood, City of Westminster, London, England. It was established in November 1931 by the Gramophone Company, a predecessor of British music company EMI, which owned it until Universal Music took control of part of EMI in 2013.

Abbey Road Studios is most notable as being the 1960s' venue for innovative recording techniques adopted by the Beatles, Pink Floyd, the Hollies, among others. One of its earliest world-famous-artist clients was Paul Robeson, who recorded there in December 1931 and went on to record many of his best-known songs there.

In 2009, the studio came under threat of sale to property developers. However, the British Government protected the site, granting it English Heritage Grade II listed status in 2010, thereby preserving the building from any major alterations.


Project 21

Details: New double glazing and draught proofing / St Albans


Project 22

Details: sash windows and doors / Richmond